Happy Holiday Wishes everyone! This is my tenth year participating & I look forward to it every year. I love the giving spirit, paying it forward & spreading holiday cheer.
I wish all of you a very Merry Christmas and a happy, healthy 2016!
Now for my wishes:
1) Christmas Cards/Letters: You have no idea how much mail brightens my day. I would adore Christmas cards, holiday cards throughout the year, birthday cards & and especially letters.
2) Anything Snoopy, Hello Kitty, Owls - stationery, pens, stickers, you name it!
3) Anything for my Erin Condren Life Planner. I recently bought one and love designing it with stickers and inspirational quotes. So I can use all the planner stickers, fine tipped colored pens, sticky notes, that go with planning. It's my new obsession.
4) Gift Cards to Etsy, Starbucks or Amazon. Etsy is my new obsession & I can't stop shopping there! If you see above I recently purchased an Erin Condren planner and have been spending a bit too much on the the planner stickers for sale at Etsy. So any help I can get to help feed the addiction. And who doesn't love Starbucks?!?!
5) Anything from my Amazon wish list: Used and secondhand items are more than welcome as long as they’re in good/like new condition. https://www.amazon.com/registry/wishlist/1BCT4LKLCECG3/ref=cm_sw_r_it_wl_o_MeMtwb4TSK3W0
6) Adult coloring pages/books: I've recently refound my love for coloring. I colored as a child constantly and recently started coloring again. Then I found out about adult coloring books. I've got a few but you can never have a large enough selection, right?
7) Candy. I love all kinds of candy and would love to try your favorite. My favorites are Sour Patch Kids,
8) Just hug your friends or family, or let them know you love them. This time of year is a loving one and people don't realize caring for someone and letting them know goes a lot further than a gift.
9) Try to participate in Operation Christmas Cards. Even if you just donate a dollar to their cause or send out five cards, you will help make a soldiers day, someone who might have no one remembering them this time of year. I've done it the past the years and won't stop now. http://valiantveterans.org/occ/
10) If you can, pay it forward. Do a nice deed for someone. Donate a toy to a Toys for Tots box, buy the person behind you in line's coffee or leave a dollar towards their bill, whatever you want. This is the time of year where people go through a lot, even if they don't let anyone know. A simple kind deed will make someone's day, trust me.
If you need to contact me for anything, you can email me at email@example.com or send me an LJ message. Also, don’t forget to link me to your own wish list if you comment on mine because I would love to try and return the favor! Thank you for taking the time to look through my wish list & have a happy, healthy holiday season.